Returns, Refunds, & Exchanges
Hassle-Free 30-Day Return Policy
We accept returnable items free of charge for virtually any reason up to 30 days after the order was received. To process a return, simply following the instructions below.
Returned items must be in their original packaging and in sellable condition (unless damaged upon receipt) in order for a refund to be issued. All items we carry are returnable with the exception of custom imprinted merchandise, perishable goods, calendars, and any other items not accepted for return by our suppliers and manufacturers. Return shipping, such as for heavy furniture items, may be charged at our discretion. Refunds are issued once items have been received in good condition at one of our warehouses which may take up to three weeks.
After 30 Days
After 30 days, we cannot not guarantee that items will be accepted for return. In instances where items are accepted after 30 days, a restocking fee may apply.
Before packing items for return you must contact a member of our customer service team or call 800.909.9750 to receive the necessary Return Authorization Number (RAN). No credits will be issued for merchandise that is refused upon delivery without a RAN.
Please have ready or include in your online inquiry form the following information:
- Order #
- Item #
- Quantity to Return
- Phone #
- Reason for Return (see below)
One of the following reasons for merchandise return must be provided in order to issue a Return Authorization Number:
- Item Arrived Damaged. Describe the kind of damage was incurred and return the item in its original packaging. Products that are not declared as damaged BEFORE being sent back to the warehouse will be assumed damaged by the customer, and a return credit will not be issued.
- Customer Cancel. Customer changed his or her mind.
- Wrong Item Shipped. The warehouse shipped the wrong item to the customer.
- Website Discrepancy. The item described on the website did not match the item the customer received, but the item SKUs match. There was no damage to the item during shipment.